Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 is a new year

I have in the past made resolutions, goals really, things I want to do, not so much the, "I want to be a better person" sort of thing.

I have set myself a goal of finding an agent to present my books to publisher's for several years and haven't done a thing about it yet. I won't waste time with soul-searching, but, at risk of annoying friends who may roll their eyes at seeing tnis one again, I will once more set that goal.

1. Get a literary agent.
2. Finish up Smiling Buddha, the novel I began in 2002 after returning from Taiwan.
3. Develop an online source of income, whether it be eBay or and MLM or an affiliate.
4. Be gone from Canada for next winter. heh.
5. Have a personal best time at Ironman Canada again this August 30th.
6. Finish the 50 day CORE challenge on Feb 13th with 500 pts or more.

I may add to this but that is good for a start

No comments: